View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007   #4
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scalping 4 Field Level Texans Seats + 2 Orange Parking - Sec 134 Row R $300!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by McBull View Post
Above face value? what tha? These are good seats if the entire game is in that one red zone. Maybe Taco Bell will hire you if can't afford your season tickets?
Seriously, since you do not know him or what he is talking about, maybe you should shut the heck up. I would use harsher words but I am going to refrain from that. Really who are you to even critique anyone about if they can or can not afford the season tickets that they have?

Thanks for being a complete