View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007   #84
BattleRedToro
Thread Killer

Rep Power: 3989 BattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respectedBattleRedToro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by kastofsna View Post
yeah i'm not a texans fan. i "root" for them in the sense that i'll root for a lot of teams that are up and coming and i like some of the players, but other than that...meh...don't really care if they win or lose, certainly not the way i do with the dolphins.

but anyway, i just don't see the point in having a massive man crush on another team's QB, and wearing his jersey, yet not supporting that team. in fact, supporting that team's (arguably) biggest rival. doesn't make a lot of sense.
By the way kastofsna, historically who would most Dolphins' fans consider as Miami's biggest rival?

I would guess it would be someone from the AFC East, but I'm just not sure which team if any would be more of a rival than the others.