View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007   #17
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Pacman says he's earned right to be reinstated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Plus it wasn't like Travis Johnson knew he was really hurt. He had no clue. He was just ticked off at Trent Green for clipping him and when he saw him on the ground, he probably just thought he got the wind knocked out of him or something like that. Then he just gave him a little piece of his mind so Green would know not to do that next time. But something tells me Blazing Arrow would be singing an entirely different tune if it were Albert Hainsworth.
Rewatch the play he is definalty looking to give Green a piece of his mind. If you have the wind knocked out of you you roll around not lay lifeless on the ground. His own player had to tell him to move on. Classless!

I have been very vocal about my feelings on AH. If you really want to hear them thoughts on the guy take a look on goTitans. I think the guy is a slug and constantly has issues. This was not his first stomp. The other came a year or so before in practice to our C.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote