View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007   #81
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dream View Post
but is he not allowed to be a texans fan because he roots for another team????
I didn't think he WAS a Texan's fan. And that's fine. He's a Dolphin fan that likes to hang around on our board.

From your posts, I don't think the Texans are your #1 team. And that's OK. If you're a Titan's fan and think that VY is God, that's fine. I've got no problem with that.

But if you're a Texan fan and the Texans are your #1 team, then I don't understand all this VY trolling. If you want VY to have a great game against us and show us what we're missing or if you're going to wear a VY jersey to the game, then I can't see how you can consider the Texans your #1 team.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote