View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007   #74
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Yes because you have never ever made a joke that some thought was not funny, and all of your post are meaningful, insightful and full of great content.

But you are a UT fan and after losing two weeks in a row I am sure your underoos are in a bunch.
lawl

you know i rock

as for UT, I expected this type of season. Greg Davis still sucks and Colt was an overhyped Applewhite clone. The only guys that have won anything for the Horns are QBs who have mobility and spontaneity. Brown won the inauguaral Big 12 Championship and Young won the College Football National Championship in '06. Morenz, Simms, Applewhite, McCoy, Gardere, and Co. never won squat in the post-McWilliams era. (sorry Pete G., I know you were undefeated v. OU but that was your one-trick pony)

how is that fat guy at Notre Dame working out for ya? not so good, eh? well at least you have him signed for the next decade....congrats.
good luck with that. too bad he isnt African-American or you would have a 'reason' to get rid of him like yall did Ty Willingham?