View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007   #72
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dream View Post
don't worry I'll have on a Texans cap also.....
BOOOOOOOOOOO

if it was a VY Univ of Texas jersey I may give you a Get Out Of Jail Free card but if its a Titans jersey, you need professional help.

I am a huge VY guy but the bottom line is that he plays for our rival. they are our rival in EVERY sense of the word.

I love Houston football too much to wear a Young #10 Titans jersey.