View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007   #68
The Dream
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 The Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of FamerThe Dream is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Considering that in 4 games this year he has yet to throw for 200 yards, has run for 50 once, thrown a total of 3 TDs while running for only 1, I'd have to say that your analysis is far from accurate. Even last year he only threw for 200 yards or more in 4 of his 13 starts.

If you go to his page on NFL.com you can see that through 4 games his averages are very similar to last year's unspectacular numbers.

He averages around 146 yards passing per game, runs for 30 something yards per game, throws more INTs than TDs and has a QB rating in the 60's.
If you noticed I said he "will" become that guy not he "is" that guy......passing for a good 200 while running for 50 +, throwing a couple of TDs and being clutch (which he already is) is something that is VERY possible for Vince, and I think any one with a shred of intelligence would agree.
The Dream is offline   Reply With Quote