Thread: Ebay PSL's
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007   #40
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ebay PSL's

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Not if you are in a non-psl section. Of course...they could always make some non-psl section psl sections...which would suck.

I've had the same seats since year one...and I don't own a PSL. Of course my section is not as close to the action as some of the other PSL sections...but I love it none the less.
when they make those seat psl seats< i'm sure they will give the current owner first right to purchase the psl.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote