View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007   #61
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9755 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napa Auto Parts View Post
Not the best in the NFL the people at fox are idiots but vince is in the top 6 when it comes to just doing whatever it takes to get your team a win.
I think he has the swager. I think he has the guts. I think he has the athletesism. I think hes a top 20 player in the NFL. I just dont see him as a top 5 QUARTERBACK at this stage of his career. He has shown flashes, like a few of his passes, but he isnt there yet. He could be the best one day, or second best to Schaub... But right now, he isnt a top 10 quarterback.