View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007   #1
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34025 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Pacman says he's earned right to be reinstated

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3053100

Quote:
ATLANTA -- Suspended Titans cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones said he's done enough to be reinstated back to the NFL early.

Jones, suspended for the 2007 season in April for violating the NFL's personal conduct policy, said that he'll meet with NFL commissioner Roger Goodell later this month about reinstatement after 10 games. His case won't be reviewed until after the Titans' 10th game on Nov. 19.

"I think I did enough. I did pretty much everything Mr. Goodell asked me to do. So, all I can do is just wait and go back to speak with him," Jones said in an interview in Sunday's editions of The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Good ol' Pac-Man. Always good for a laugh.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote