View Single Post
Old 10-08-2007   #57
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 28016 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Question Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dream View Post
Brees???....the way he is playing right now I'd say a big hell no to that one...I like Matt, but I still wouldn't put him over Vince (I think VY has had the better season thus far) and Hasselback, Palmer, and Cambell aren't all neccessarily a notch above him either.............the main point is that out of all the guys I just listed you can make a argument that Vince is indeed better than all of them.
WHAT! Hasselback and Campbell may not be that much better then VY (although Campbell might be better in a couple weeks - that kid is playing out of his gourd right now), but Carson Palmer is easily a better QB then VY. The Bengals have close games because of the D, not because there QB turns the ball over 3 times in a game.
Errant Hothy is online now   Reply With Quote