View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007   #37
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
I have my obvious bias but it sound like you watched the game. Are you really not going to give credit to the Defense and say the Falcons folded? They gave up 6 points and regularly were backed into a corner. THey played absolutely outstanding.
I agree, The Titan defense doesn't nearly get the credit it deserves. To be quite Honest, the NFL is lucky that Pacman isn't playing because he was stud on the field and a playmaker, yet their defense still seems to be ticking without him.

With that said...VY is going to have a good test against Tampa next week. They are going to be motivated like hell to get a win after losing to Indy like they did, Gruden is a good coach also I think Tampa wins this game and thats off no biases or homerism or hate for the Titans.

That's just off Football, I think Tampa's defense exploits VY. Who knows though, as I said...VY WINS THE GAMES!

Schaub is about as clutch as VY though IMO.

Last edited by Leahmic223; 10-07-2007 at 06:27 PM.
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote