View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007   #33
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 345471 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dream View Post
Matty didn't play particularly well today either and he didn't look good last week against ATL....I've seen more from Vince (over 16 starts) than Matt (5 starts)...that's why I say VY > Schaub
I don't understand the people who have been saying that Schaub hasn't looked good the past 2 weeks.

Has he been perfect? No. Has he made some bad throws? Yeah. Has he had bad days the past 2 weeks? No freaking way. He's made a lot of good throws and moved the football. He hasn't made a lot of mistakes. He's looked really, really good.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote