View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007   #20
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young is the best QB in the NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRedToro View Post
He may improve, but I agree that 3-1 is all that matters. I just think he is very lucky to be 3-1. With as poorly as he has played the Titans could have easily been 1-3 right now.
I agree, but they could also be 4-0. VY gets too much credit when we win and too much when we lose (this game is an obvious exception). The beauty of the game today was we had a defense to bail out our young QB when he made mistakes.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote