Thread: Aaron Glenn
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2005   #21
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayton
Anyone who watched the games and has ever played corner knows that Glenn did not get "burned" alot this year. "Burned" is when you misread a route or a player runs right by you. There were alot of plays this year where Glenn was in position to make the plays and didn't. Whether that is a tell tale sign that he is aging I don't know. He still has above average coverage ability, closing speed, and is a very good tackler. Marcus Coleman continued to get burned alot this year and, to me, would be replaced before Glenn. Could be wrong but I feel that they are grooming Faggins to replace Glenn
I doubt Faggins will ever start but they already replaced Coleman with Dunta Robinson. Coleman played FS all year.

Glenn is fine. He will start next year and he is a solid NFL cornerback. I'm sure we will look for his replacement soon because he is getting up there in years but still has plenty of game left.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote