View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007   #18
Htownsportsfan
All Pro

Rep Power: 128 Htownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dolphins vs Texans: Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leahmic223 View Post
Oh well...this will be a tough one now. Dayne friggin sucks, I hope he proves me wrong but I feel better with Gado and Walker in there than Dayne.
I have not seen much of the Dolphins this year but as a fantasy guy I have read a lot of start'em sit'em sites this week and they seem to think dayne will have a big day against the Fins. However, I think I saw this AM where Z. Thomas will be back this week and that could make a big difference.

Support our troops
Htownsportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote