Thread: 7 round mock
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2005   #9
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

I meant to post this yesterday but...oh well, life happens. My thoughts on the picks:

Round 1:
Justin Miller is a reach, I would have prefered Pac-Man Jones if we stayed there. I would prefer a trade down and grab either Heath Miller, Antajj Hawthorne or Shaun Cody.

Round 2:
I'm not a Blackstock fan. I would've liked to have seen Luis Castillo, Chris Canty, Odell Thurman, Antonio Perkins or Alex Smith. Depending on what happened in Round 1.

Round 3:
Jonathan Babineaux I'm ok with, he might be a bit tall. As for Junior Resegreen, I know nothing about him, so I can't really comment. Other players left on the board I like, Ben Wilkerson and Kirk Morrison.

Round 4-7:

I'm cool with, espically Bommer and Shelton.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote