View Single Post
Old 10-07-2007   #161
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
I hate all brokers who own PSLs and multiple season tickets. As far as telling McNair what I think of brokers I would do it in a second. I am not shy about letting my feelings known and I am also not shy about defending my friends and those I care about.
Defending your friends? You actually know these people. I would like to be there when you tell Bob Mcnair how you feel about this situation...lol. Generally billioniares don't take advice from or listen to po folks, especially the ones without seasons tickets.