View Single Post
Old 01-18-2005   #3
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14190 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

You are talking about one mad person here if Derrick Johnson is still on the board when we pick and we don't pick him. We need playmakers on D and that is exactly what he is. However, the likelihood of someone like him lasting til 13 is pretty slim.

In the 3rd round, if this guy is still there, I want to draft Eric Shelton RB from Louisville. I think we can get an offensive lineman in the second round because there sure isn't anyone that stands out enough in my opinion to be drafted in the first round.

Besides they need to update this draft list. Rodrique Wright and Matt Leinart have already said they are staying in school.

Also, aren't we the # 13 pick? Why are we listed at #16.

Last edited by El Tejano; 01-18-2005 at 09:01 AM.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote