View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007   #4
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy wise, Reggie Bush for which WR is a fair trade?

I've got Harrison on my team and he really hasn't done a whole lot for me...Wayne has been tearing it up.

If I were you, I'd consider Steve Smith first. IMO, having DC throw to him shouldn't be too big a deal. Carr can chunk it deep to him if he has time...or even more likely- have to throw a quick screen to Smith. Smith excels in yards after catch and getting in the open field.

I would go with Smith because having three really good receivers is always a hard thing for me to get. Since there are two starting spots for RB's and it sounds like you have those spots filled..you can find a decent backup easier than an extra WR.

who are the other wr's and rb's you have?
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote