View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007   #4
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Philip Freakin Rivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
new system....its still early, no way I'd cut him unless you are in one of those small leagues where there are only 8 teams and it is impossible to not have a loaded team. The Chargers look really brilliant for firing Marty now.
Thanks, I will hold on to him and see if he gets a handle of the new offense. I have Matt Lienart as a backup in one league, so my QB play is hurting me. I picked up Dante Culpepper hoping for another game like he played last week. I will have to start Rivers one more week since the Raiders have a bye. Hopefully he will get back on track this week.

14-2 and they fire Marty, brilliant. Maybe if they had at least hired Cam before letting him go they would have the same offense and not having to learn a new one.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!

Last edited by Brando; 10-06-2007 at 02:48 PM.
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote