View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007   #3
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Philip Freakin Rivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
new system....its still early, no way I'd cut him unless you are in one of those small leagues where there are only 8 teams and it is impossible to not have a loaded team. The Chargers look really brilliant for firing Marty now.
They completely mishandled their coaching situation. First they fire Marty, which I could see the reasoning behind it. I don't think they should have, but I can see why they did it. But then they let Wade Phillips become the coach of the Cowboys and Cam Cameron take the job in Miami. So they lose their coordinators. Either of those would probably have taken the job to keep some continuity their rather than hire a terrible HC in Norv Turner. The Chargers look really, really stupid.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote