Thread: Aaron Glenn
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2005   #13
texanfan2002114 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 614 texanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanfan2002114 is a quality contributor and well respected

Glenn is DONE!!!!! The other teams stopped throwing towards Faggins and Robinson because when they did they paid for it. Glenn was BURNED up and down the field all year and he made picks when the ball was thrown badly!! He never made a play this year that made any of us say"WOW"!!!

Robinson did that all year!!. I hope and pray we draft another corner and let Glenn mentor him but I believe Glenn is done!!!

On a personal note, Glenn HAS TO BE THE WORST FAN FRIENDLY TEXAN ON THE TEAM!!!! Yes I know he signs autographs at the Aaron Glenn show but go figure its his show and he HAS TO!!!! My 6 year old daughter LOVES the Texans. I have had my season tickets all three seasons and she as not missed a game with myself and my wife. My daughter has been given footballs and hats autographed personally from David Carr. She loves interaction with the players, so she has every players autograph either on a picture that I take or game used equipment that they give her. Everybody BUT AARON GLENN!! She likes to get the the game early and get autographs and stay late to get them. THE ONLY PLAYER THAT WILL NOT STOP FOR HER IS AARON!! Walks right by her like he could care less ! She knows who is now and when he walks by she won't even look at him, calling him Mr Meanie after he is gone!!

Sorry for my rant and thank you!! I hope we get that corner now while we have a year to groom him!!
texanfan2002114 is offline   Reply With Quote