View Single Post
Old 10-06-2007   #149
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 62 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Good lord people...the reading on most of your blood pressure cuffs would cause most Heart surgeons to smile from ear to ear. Chill! Hollywood Texan has the right mentality, let it go like water off a duck's back...

Putting my oar in the water...like this soup needs more stirring....

Sitting down near the field has its advantages, sitting up higher has its advantages too. I am not at all amazed at all the hostile posts on the subject of the BullPen here...because most of you sit there and think it is 'the primo spot'. To you, yes....to many others....not so much. Ticket brokers are ALL over Reliant, section 524 is almost all scalper seating, but Doc makes sure that they know they are in the TEXANS house regardless. Hey, they have the right to see the game, its our responsibility to make sure we are heard and they aren't. Its a pretty simple theory really...

I used to think that the BullPen was sacred ground. Changed my mind, Reliant is all sacred ground and while we like to have the opposition come to our house and have a great time...they need to be reminded that it IS our house. The WHOLE house.

PS: Why was I not on the favorite posters list? Lack of posting, out of mind?? Don't make me get started back on ORANGE LOT RULES, FILO RULES posts again.