View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007   #147
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 82854 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
well Just sold my extra seats in 114 to a military guy back from Iraq. I felt good doing it even though he is a MIAMI DOLPHINS FAN. I'm glad these seats are not in the bullpen near you people. I would hate for you to treat a protector of freedom badly. I tried giving him the tickets once I found out the deal but he would have none of it. Enjoy the game.

Yeah, I'm buying it... way to support our freedom, ubecool...
That's waaaaaaaaaay more believable than the post that SheTexan made about the confrontation with the Titans fans on the rail in the Bullpen... NOT <<<< I had to add the NOT in case you didn't catch the sarcasm...

How convenient that you just happened to sell your tickets to a war hero at the perfect time to support your opinion of the ticket issue... do you really think the people here are that stupid? You're making an ass out of yourself.