View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007   #146
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
well Just sold my extra seats in 114 to a military guy back from Iraq. I felt good doing it even though he is a MIAMI DOLPHINS FAN. I'm glad these seats are not in the bullpen near you people. I would hate for you to treat a protector of freedom badly. I tried giving him the tickets once I found out the deal but he would have none of it. Enjoy the game.
You think you understand but you are completely clueless....again.

Everyone that has posted here parties and tailgates with opposing fans. We go to thier stadium as thier guest and they come to ours as our guest. We had Spike of Raiders fame, Birdman-ultimate Eagles fan, Tony the Mobile Dawg (stayed in his house in Cleveland) and Charlie Fry, Jets fans, Patriot fans, Raiders fans......just about every team fan there are. Some of my favorite people are Titan fans.

I am bringing (2) Saints fans to the Bull Pen (free, by the way).

The only problem we have is the corperations (ticket brokers) owning seats in the Bull Pen and selling them at an outrageous price. Many of the fans are not told of our traditions (standing, jerseys, sceaming every time the defense is on the feild) and they can't handle it. They will ask us to sit down and try to get the security to make us. Security tells them they should have known better when they paid 4 times the face of the tickets.
They become offended and are sorry they came. Some become angry (expected).

We don't want opposing fans to have these issues and we don't want ANY fan blocking the aisles of any section that they don't have tickets for.

I am very sure your peabrained head cannot wrap around this concept and you will have some remarks about untruths and "American way" jibberish as if it pertains to anything said here by anyone but you.

You were wrong before and you will be wrong again. We have plenty of pictures, posts, and memories to back everything I have stated.