View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007   #20
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew: Dolphins Tailagte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
I have been corrected (though I need to Wiki it!).

Apparently flipper is a porpoise, not a dolphin.

Mahi Mahi is a dolphin.

So we WILL be eating the Dolphins.

When you get dolphin free tuna, they mean porpoise.

So says the Mrs.

Will google later, need to study now.
Man, look at my earlier post. You're still wrong. Mahi-mahi is NOT a dolphin. It's a fish. It's a dolphin fish. Dolphins AKA porpoises are warm blooded mammals. The Miami Dolphins have a porpoise on their logo thus they're referring to the warm blooded mammal here. That's why I want some NON-dolphin safe tuna.

Flipper is a dolphin which is also known as a porpoise.