View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007   #138
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 96739 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
Not to piss you off but, I tend to agree with Hollywood on this. I don't think Vince was trying to show us up. Vince is a hometown hero that got caught up in the moment and celebrated with his posse of fans. I was drained to after he did it to us and I want to beat vince's butt everytime he comes to Houston.
It sounds like you kind of agree with both of us... I don't think VY's actual intent at that moment was to show us up, I just think he could've been more restrained. It's difficult to convey with the written word, but my posts shouldn't give you (or Hollywood) the impression that I'm seething mad over this thing. No, I just think VY needs to get a lesson in humility on the football field, and I hope that the Texans can deliver it, and hopefully real soon.

(that "lesson in humility" statement may seem sort of inaccurate, because it might be taken to insinuate that VY acts like that all the time, which is not true. For the most part, he says the right things)