View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007   #136
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
Sorry, it's not your choice to tell me what to get over... there is etiquette in sports, like not showing up a pitcher after you've hit a home run off of him, and not running out onto another teams logo in the middle of the field after you score a TD.
VY broke that etiquette, and as Texan fans, we have a right to not like it.
You can blather on all you want, calling people babies because they have a view point that's different from yours, but their point of view is as legitimate as yours, probably more so, because your point of view is obviously tainted burnt orange.
Sorry, I know VY is your secret love and all, but he ran his mouth in our house.
I'm sure there are more than a few Texans players that share this opinion.

You seem to be in a surly mood the last few days, did someone piss on your VY woobie????

BTW, I'm over us not taking VY, because the trade off would've been Schaub+Mario... no thanks, we can get another running back besides vince...
I don't care who VY plays for. I was fortunate enough to go two of the most amazing college football games of all time. That's a lot more than anyone will ever get as a football fan. I consider myself very fortunate in that regard, especially as UT fan.

I respect VY because he backs up everything he says and proves his critics wrong.

That doesn't mean I want the Titans to be beat the Texans though.

But, if they do, I am not going to in a tizzy about. And, I really don't care who dances at Reliant. Just as I really don't care who sits in the Bull Pen. Just as I really don't what you or anyone else thinks about my stance on VY.

There are so many other things in life to focus on...