View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007   #134
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 107589 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywood_texan View Post
When I hear all this complaining about VY dancing in Reliant after he scored that TD, it reminds of a bunch of babies crying. Get over it...
Sorry, it's not your choice to tell me what to get over... there is etiquette in sports, like not showing up a pitcher after you've hit a home run off of him, and not running out onto another teams logo in the middle of the field after you score a TD.
VY broke that etiquette, and as Texan fans, we have a right to not like it.
You can blather on all you want, calling people babies because they have a view point that's different from yours, but their point of view is as legitimate as yours, probably more so, because your point of view is obviously tainted burnt orange.
Sorry, I know VY is your secret love and all, but he ran his mouth in our house.
I'm sure there are more than a few Texans players that share this opinion.

You seem to be in a surly mood the last few days, did someone piss on your VY woobie????

BTW, I'm over us not taking VY, because the trade off would've been Schaub+Mario... no thanks, we can get another running back besides vince...

Last edited by michaelm; 10-05-2007 at 04:14 PM.