Thread: Aaron Glenn
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2005   #11
scourge 
Digression King

Rep Power: 3215 scourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respectedscourge is a quality contributor and well respected

In no way did I mean that A. Dyson is a better CB than Glenn. Just saying with his youth, athleticism, and speed perhaps it would make sense to slide Glenn so the nickle. Even if they did, Dunta did a pretty decent job with the nickle so during nickle situations Glenn would probably be back on the outside again.

As far as Dyson is concerned, there are some things I dont really like about him. He isnt much of a tackler from what I've seen and doesnt seem to play hard every down. I think I read somewhere that he's very susceptible to double moves, not sure though.

Id MUCH rather pick up Samari, was just thinking we may have a better chance of landing the lesser of the two. Dyson should be cheaper, too.
scourge is offline   Reply With Quote