Thread: Smack Jokes
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007   #12
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1664 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Smack Jokes

For years a Texans fan and his wife,who was a Titans fan, were at odds on what game to watch in Austin. At halftime of the Texans game he decided to make a beer run. He also picked up a Lotto Texas ticket for Saturday Night. He won and was excited.

The Texans fan bursts into his house and yells, "Pack your bags, Honey, I just won the lottery!"

She says, "Oh, wonderful! Should I pack for California or for the mountains of Tennessee so we can be close to the Titans all year?"

He replies, "I don't care ... Just get the hell out!" I'm buying KEYE and firing Gary Vinson and make KEYE the real home of Texans football.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!

Last edited by Brando; 10-05-2007 at 12:09 PM.
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote