View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007   #132
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
hollywood, I'm a lifetime Longhorn fan. I was born and raised one, and loved VY when he was in the burnt orange. He's the enemy (so to speak) now, and so I root against him.
My personal dislike stems from him prancing around on my home team's field, stroking his own ego, saying "this is my house!" after the titans won the game.
Sorry, that **** don't fly with me.
Fine, you won the game, VY. You made a great play, and I recognize that fact, but if you run your mouth and disrespect my home field, I have an issue with that.
I know he was just acting in the heat of the moment, but I don't care.
VY must go down, and he must go down hard.
I keep things in perpsective. I appreciate VY because he did some amazing things for me as a Longhorn fan. I can't explain the feeling walking out of the Rose Bowl and walking next to Michigan and USC fans with their mouths wide open like this just got run over like a Mack truck.

The only things the Texans have done is build a nice stadium and allow tailgaiting.

As for VY playing for the Texans, if it would have been VY's choice, he would been a Texan. But, the Texans choose otherwise.

Which is fine, I don't have a problem with it, but you better be able to live with the consequences and handle it like a man.

The Texans passed on him and he proved his point. I don't care who you are or where your from. You beat a team under those circumstances, you can dance around if you like. The Texans made a decision and it bit them in ass, but there is no sense in crying over it!

When I hear all this complaining about VY dancing in Reliant after he scored that TD, it reminds of a bunch of babies crying. Get over it...