Thread: Smack Jokes
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007   #9
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Smack Jokes

Vince Young trying out for the HS Football Team.

Vince Young figured he'd try out for the football team. "Can you tackle?" asked the coach.
"Watch this," said the Vince, who proceeded to run smack into a telephone pole, shattering it to splinters.

"Wow," said the Coach. "I'm impressed. Can you run?"

"Of course I can run," said Vince. He was off like a shot, and in just over nine seconds, he had run a hundred yard dash.

"Great!" enthused the Coach. "But can you pass a football?"
Vince rolled his eyes, hesitated for a few seconds. "Nobody can tell me nothing I cain't do". Very determined Vince said "Well, sir," he said, "if I can swallow it, I can probably pass it."

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote