Thread: Prospect List
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2005   #9
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan88
lol what do you mean? I couldn't edit the posts and I think it's useless to start before the draft order is set, and the underclassmen list is released, but just my opinion
I just thought you were helping. I prefer that when you 'Help' the others they actually come away feeling 'assisted'. I'm not going to pin your list up and give you a platform to snipe at people wanting to interact on this. I could have made my own list.

I talked to Fiddy and this is his draft to be the lead person on. As you know, you and beerlover can help him with the missed picks or whatever you guys work out. I am just going to help keep it straight and organized.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote