View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007   #127
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
I feel bad because the solution is to have all the stadium filled with Texans fans. Especially in lower region sections of the feild. I'd of rather of taken a loss on my money than to have known I sold PSLs to a ticket broker.
The fans affect on a game is not as great as some think it is. Aren't the seats you sold sideline seats? Maybe its just me but I can't see giving up sideline seats to sit in the endzone..lol. But to each his own. Taking a loss is just un-american....don't do it!

Last edited by ubecool454; 10-05-2007 at 08:30 AM. Reason: spelling