View Single Post
Old 10-05-2007   #125
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
I wasn't sure, I had psls in 121 before I moved over to the bullpen and those psls were 900 a peice. I sold them for 2000 I beleive last year to a person who told me they were a fan from another area and were moving to Houston. After I sold them I found out he was a ticket broker and nothing I could do about it. I was totally heart broken knowing I contributed to helping another team have a small advantage with having their fans in my old seats.
why would you feel bad, you made a buck. So you are actually a part of problem? Why so much concern about the brokers....the way the Texans seasons have panned out they have to had taken a beating.