View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007   #124
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ubecool454 View Post
andrew those 122 were 1900 in 2002. They will go up some a lot more as the texans win more. You can call the texans and they will tell you what they have them valued at now.
I wasn't sure, I had psls in 121 before I moved over to the bullpen and those psls were 900 a peice. I sold them for 2000 I beleive last year to a person who told me they were a fan from another area and were moving to Houston. After I sold them I found out he was a ticket broker and nothing I could do about it. I was totally heart broken knowing I contributed to helping another team have a small advantage with having their fans in my old seats.