Thread: Prospect List
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2005   #8
Lucky

Rep Power: 120321 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansfan88
I gurantee you Loper won't go in the top 3 rounds...he's projected as a 5th-undrafted guy
This is a fan draft, right? I wouldn't ask you to include them if I didn't consider them at least fringe 3rd round picks. After the 1st 50-60 picks, there's a large divergence of opinion among NFL teams about prospects. And I'm drafting really late in the 3rd round.

Loper is considered a good pass blocker, and some teams consider that a positive. He kept Dan Cody from making a play in the backfield when they met last season. And Loper was invited to the combine, which is more than I can say for a couple of tackles you do have listed (Quintin Outland & Buster Ashley).

But hey, I'm sorry if I've offended your draft sensibilities. BTW, Marcus McNeil isn't coming out this year.