View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007   #122
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 96739 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywood_texan View Post
VY didn't make the choice, the Texans did. I don't understand why people like you have such distate for VY when it wasn't his decision. VY is a Houston Texan, no matter you like it or not. I can understand not rooting for him, but the way you guys handle this situation is just comical. It wasn't VY's choice.
hollywood, I'm a lifetime Longhorn fan. I was born and raised one, and loved VY when he was in the burnt orange. He's the enemy (so to speak) now, and so I root against him.
My personal dislike stems from him prancing around on my home team's field, stroking his own ego, saying "this is my house!" after the titans won the game.
Sorry, that **** don't fly with me.
Fine, you won the game, VY. You made a great play, and I recognize that fact, but if you run your mouth and disrespect my home field, I have an issue with that.
I know he was just acting in the heat of the moment, but I don't care.
VY must go down, and he must go down hard.