View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007   #108
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
You obviously do not understand the post, I am outraged that Front Row Tickets was able to sell front row bull pen tickets. I am opposed to all ticket scalping and believe it should be a crime and punishable by jail. It is the reason for inflated ticket prices, Team see's fans buying $250 tickets, team decides to raise ticket prices. I was under the understanding that personal attacks were not tolerated on this board but I guess i was wrong.

As far as your second crack You do not know me and if you got your jollies saying you know me cause you see me on the jumbo tron then so be it but you do not know what or where I was during any game so I would appreciate you not using my name to satisfy your needs. I have never left the stadium untill the last Texan walks off the feild so get your facts strait before you spew Bud Adams. This is a great board with knowledgable fans and great fan to fan comraderie. I would suggest that ubecool454 try to fit in and stop all the personal attacks.
Joe I can understand your feelings about scalping and all, but remember one thing.....This thing is bigger than you. Somethings are just the way they are.