View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007   #106
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
You causing problems? I am not sure if that is even possible. you seem way to low key for that. Unlike me, where is I am a bit more high strung.

I joined the MB because I wanted to be part of a like minded group of Texan's fans. It actually pains me to read divisive threads like this one. I know, some of you are reading this and thinking - what a wuss.

I enjoy the threads that go off on tangents and I also enjoy reading good solid debates on topics. I guess I do not understand why a group of people who have (theoretically) something in common (minus the Hershey Bar's) would become so negative.

I may not always agree with certain poster's politics and opinions, but for the most part, I have fun seeing the different viewpoints. Some of my favorite posters are the more controversial ones. Who didn't miss SWT while he was out sick? What is a day without reading a bizarre (no offense intended) PowefulDragon post? Ok, now that I have reread my post - I will get a life.

My new goal, to swap up my tickets for a game to visit the BullPen.