View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007   #98
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Thanks Yankee! So, if I am understanding right, if Bob doesn't purchase the season tix this year, he still owns the PSL, and if decides to buy them again the following year he can, right? Since you own the PSL for life is that how it would work? If not, I don't understand what the benefit of owning the PSL is other than being guranteed good seats as long as you continue to buy season tix.

If I go buy some PSL's on ebay, I will be guranteed those seats next year as long as I purchase the tickets? If I don't, than the some one else guy buy them as "non-psl" season tickets even though they are in a PSL section?
As a PSL owner you do have to buy the tickets every year or you lose your seat basicly and the texans can resell your PSLs. If you're going to buy PSL's try to stay away from ebay. I'd wait and see if anyone on here is willing to sell.