View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007   #97
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Let's say you buy tickets every year from Bob, a PSL owner. Next year, bob doesn't pay his ticket prices. Those seats are GONE.

PSL's and non-PSL seats work the same, you have to buy them EVERY year or you lose them.

Not EVERY seat in Reliant is a PSL seat. Some seats are just "season ticket" seats, but you're give the right to rebuy the same seats every year.

Hope that makes some sense.
Thanks Yankee! So, if I am understanding right, if Bob doesn't purchase the season tix this year, he still owns the PSL, and if decides to buy them again the following year he can, right? Since you own the PSL for life is that how it would work? If not, I don't understand what the benefit of owning the PSL is other than being guranteed good seats as long as you continue to buy season tix.

If I go buy some PSL's on ebay, I will be guranteed those seats next year as long as I purchase the tickets? If I don't, than the some one else guy buy them as "non-psl" season tickets even though they are in a PSL section?

Last edited by Hardcore Texan; 10-04-2007 at 07:44 PM.