View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007   #87
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
You are correct. I wish I hadn't backed off. In hind sight, I wish I had notified the security officer on the field. I was stunned a Reliant employee was allowing Titan fans to stand by the rail, but not Texan fans. The verbal exchange I had was with the YELLOW shirt. He told me to go back to my seat, which I did, and he motioned for the Titan fans to "come on down." Now, if I was "out of line" and should not have gotten pis*ed over that, then maybe I need to move my seats to the dark side.
I think you are not telling the truth.