View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007   #86
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
We'll see what happen's in about 3 weeks when your fav QB comes to town!!
What is the purpose of that comment?

I could go on and on about your bangin' hair two glove wearing sack of potatoes QB.

At least my QB comes through in the clutch twice when I go to the Rose Bowl. Gives me something proud about when walking out of the Rose Bowl that are games of a lifetime.

Your QB, dumps turds in the pocket but has great hair.

There, you happy now?

VY didn't make the choice, the Texans did. I don't understand why people like you have such distate for VY when it wasn't his decision. VY is a Houston Texan, no matter you like it or not. I can understand not rooting for him, but the way you guys handle this situation is just comical. It wasn't VY's choice.

It's even funnier to think that the Tennessee fans that you are so upset with were probably born and raised in Houston, Texas! You call them big bucks from Tennessee, but it probably couldn't be further from the truth. To make it even funnier, your bangin' hair two glove wearing sack of potatoes QB that no longer plays for the Texans but got $35 million for nothing, is the reason why the Texans never considered VY.

Get a grip! Just leave the VY thing alone. We finally have what appears to be a very good QB and let's leave it at that.

Last edited by hollywood_texan; 10-04-2007 at 05:45 PM.