View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007   #84
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfuldragon View Post
Honestly, i'd take tickets between the fourties over bullpen tix any day. JMO
Yes and no.

They are lovely seats. A nice place to watch the game. But usually the same fans don't sit in the same seats week after week because so many of them are corporate seats or ticket broker seats.

The Bullpen is different because most of the people show up to every game and you get to know them. Also the energy is one of the best places in the stadium. I got a friend of mine's mom some tickets there.

You can get a nice point of view from your couch, but nothing replaces being at a game. And there can be nice energy throughout the stadium, but it is really sweet in the endzones because that is where real people can buy tickets.

And when the PSLs were first sold, some people who are friends of the owners had dibs before regular folks could buy tickets. And when the team did poorly, some fans sold their PSLs to ticket brokers, so the brokered tickets on the field level have increased.

It is not unreasonable that if the Texans want to promote the homefield advantage that they do their part to see that it can actually be a homefield advantage.