View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007   #83
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
It really sounded like you were about to and that you wished you hadn't backed off.

Just saying...
You are correct. I wish I hadn't backed off. In hind sight, I wish I had notified the security officer on the field. I was stunned a Reliant employee was allowing Titan fans to stand by the rail, but not Texan fans. The verbal exchange I had was with the YELLOW shirt. He told me to go back to my seat, which I did, and he motioned for the Titan fans to "come on down." Now, if I was "out of line" and should not have gotten pis*ed over that, then maybe I need to move my seats to the dark side.