View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007   #58
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Trust me, I had NO intention of getting into a PHYSICAL confortation with a couple big ass bucks from the hills of Tenn!! Not that stupid. The usher was a Titan fan, not much help there, obviously. What you missed, was that I backed off, stepped aside, became the sweet little old grandma that everyone thinks I am, and left it alone. I handled it after the game was over, the way it should be handled, I reported it to everyone I have listed on my Texans e-mail list!! We'll see what happen's in about 3 weeks when your fav QB comes to town!!
It really sounded like you were about to and that you wished you hadn't backed off.

Just saying...