View Single Post
Old 10-04-2007   #56
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: front row bull pen

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywood_texan View Post
Fair enough, you should let somebody know they are out of line at Reliant. If they don't shape up or ship out, then you let the usher do his job. You are still completely out of line in the situation you described above. Furthermore, you are not physically capable to handle the situation anyway. Your probably just making worse for the usher to do his job.

Trust me, my seats are on the aisle and very close to the railing. There are always people going up to the railing and watching the game and blocking my view. Then I can't see crap. I could care less who they are rooting for or how old they are. If I can't see what is going on, I tell them they better buzz off during the game. If they don't move on, I get an usher.

As for the front row thing, my advice is to get over it.
Trust me, I had NO intention of getting into a PHYSICAL confortation with a couple big ass bucks from the hills of Tenn!! Not that stupid. The usher was a Titan fan, not much help there, obviously. What you missed, was that I backed off, stepped aside, became the sweet little old grandma that everyone thinks I am, and left it alone. I handled it after the game was over, the way it should be handled, I reported it to everyone I have listed on my Texans e-mail list!! We'll see what happen's in about 3 weeks when your fav QB comes to town!!